Artisan’s name: Phal Sopheak from Kompong Cham province.
– 35 years old
– victim of a landmine when working out at a field in year 2000.
– Married in 2005 and has 2 children (currently 2 and 7 years old)
– Joined Villageworks’ sewing and tanning department in Phnom Penh in 2002.
– “I am very happy to have found a job at Villageworks. With this job, even though I have lost my leg, I am still able to have a family, and a skill that enables me to make a living and not depend on my mother.”
– “I wish that I will continue to have a house to live in when the government extends the road. “
Artisan’s husband name: Kim Leang Hak
– Polio survivor
– Works as a radio and TV repair man in ARJ.